Where to start…? Too many things to list so I will just start my list for you and add to it as I go.
Thank you for…
- raising me all on your own
- showing me the value and necessity of working hard
- teaching me to say please and thank you
- making me do my best in school or else
- modeling southern hospitality
- letting me spend my summers with granny and eat up her homemade french fries
- teaching me to make ice box fruit cake, fry a mean pork chop, and make delicious sweet tea
- dance classes, t-ball, cheerleading, ROTC, etc.
- great hair for prom(s)
- my pin-striped white Chevelle
Thanks for this and so much more….
I love you.